Topic: GTA Online

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1531712
I don't even have my Xbox or PS3 plugged in and wont be buying GTA.

Anybody mad?

Give ya $50 for ya xbox

Reply #25 Posted: September 17, 2013, 06:47:26 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Retardobot;1531729
Out of curiosity, how does it play in comparison to GTAIV? Because I was *really* confused by IV. I found it boring, uneventful and just plain bland and was perplexed what kept people playing it for so long.

Has V got a lot more going for it in terms of mission depth and general story line quality?

Oh god damn yes, all of my yes. The depth is so far amazing.. and the story line? fuck, incredible - I put in over 200 hours into IV and so far V trumps it in EVERY regard.

Reply #26 Posted: September 18, 2013, 08:49:28 am

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
regret buying the game at a cheaper price as I'm now waiting for it to turn up.

Hopefully it'll turn up this week so I can play this weekend.

Reply #27 Posted: September 18, 2013, 09:46:25 am
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Benji77;1531773

HAHAHA FUCKER!

Reply #28 Posted: September 18, 2013, 09:52:32 am

Offline BigBoss

• Addicted
  • BigBoss has no influence.
Quote from: Benji77;1531773

How cheap did you get it?

I bought it for $88 from DSE, and thought that was pretty reasonable.

Reply #29 Posted: September 18, 2013, 11:06:29 am

BigBoss   -   SacrificialLamb   -   Snake™

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
$81, comes with some DLC stuff aswell. Not sure if that bumped up the price abit.

Reply #30 Posted: September 18, 2013, 11:28:56 am
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Ugh, I just wanna go home and playyyyyyyyy!

Last night I was driving along casually just checking shit out - taking in the views. I see a dude grab a ladies purse and make a run for it. I decide to take chase in my car, ram him slightly to see if he would just drop it or whatever so I could return it without killing him. He gets up and makes a run for it, I rip out my hand gun and gun him down, reclaim purse.

Purse had $2k cash in it, so I return it to the lady to see what kinda reward she'd leave me with, $200.00? fucking bitch..I decided to go and get a haircut with my newly acquired coin completely forgetting that I'd just shot dead a common crook in the street.. I begin to hear sirens whilst looking in the mirror looking fucking suave, so I decide to leave the barber.. Cops have surrounded the place, burst in through the door screaming at me to get down and pointing guns and shit and arrest me.

Apparently you can't run over people and shoot them dead.

Reply #31 Posted: September 18, 2013, 11:37:37 am

Offline BigBoss

• Addicted
Haha Winter that's awesome. I'm in the same boat... just wana go home and play haha.

Only got in like an hour or so last night, so haven't really got into the action much yet. But enjoying it so far!

Reply #32 Posted: September 18, 2013, 12:02:05 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: BigBoss;1531787
Haha Winter that's awesome. I'm in the same boat... just wana go home and play haha.

Only got in like an hour or so last night, so haven't really got into the action much yet. But enjoying it so far!

Yeah, I think I got in about 2-3 hours worth last night, bloody enjoying it.

We've got 6 members in our crew - surely can do better than that! GP forums have a crew of 28+

Reply #33 Posted: September 18, 2013, 12:04:57 pm

Offline BigBoss

• Addicted
I'll hit up Goose, he used to be pretty active in here, and I am good mates with him IRL, will try get him to join, I know he just bought it too

Reply #34 Posted: September 18, 2013, 01:09:03 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: BigBoss;1531791
I'll hit up Goose, he used to be pretty active in here, and I am good mates with him IRL, will try get him to join, I know he just bought it too

Good man! the more the merrier! it should be set to public, it's not locked down or anything.

Reply #35 Posted: September 18, 2013, 01:16:20 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I sooooo wanna play! This is more bettererer than BF4 for me. BF3 and its ongoing shit doesn't fill me with joy for BF4.

Reply #36 Posted: September 18, 2013, 02:30:29 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I want GTA V.

Maybe for a Christmas/Birthday present.

Reply #37 Posted: September 18, 2013, 02:39:19 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/18984576/uk-man-robbed-of-new-grand-theft-auto-game/

chalk up one to the anti violence in video games brigade.....

Reply #38 Posted: September 18, 2013, 02:47:51 pm

Offline Growler

Nope, no dildo was used, any true gamer would use a dildo instead of a brick.

Reply #39 Posted: September 18, 2013, 02:59:26 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: frankytanky;1531797
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/18984576/uk-man-robbed-of-new-grand-theft-auto-game/

chalk up one to the anti violence in video games brigade.....

London is fucking terrible for it's knife crime, I thought they had that law that was INSTANT 5-years prison just for carrying a knife? let alone attacking someone with it?

Not sure about dildos though.

Reply #40 Posted: September 18, 2013, 03:03:21 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Reminds me of that time I was playing GTA: San Andreas, while wearing a gimp suit, I stabbed some guy with a dildo and robbed him after he left the video game store.

Reply #41 Posted: September 18, 2013, 03:12:02 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1531804
Reminds me of that time I was playing GTA: San Andreas, while wearing a gimp suit, I stabbed some guy with a dildo and robbed him after he left the video game store.

You left the video store, robbed some guy then proceeded to stab him with a dildo whilst you were wearing a gimp suit. Which reminded you of a time you were playing GTA:SA.

Reply #42 Posted: September 18, 2013, 03:21:16 pm

Tbh it's all a bit hazy, I was high on cocaine at the time. Couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't.

Reply #43 Posted: September 18, 2013, 03:25:30 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1531809
Tbh it's all a bit hazy, I was high on cocaine at the time. Couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't.

VIDYA GAMES R MAKING MONSTERS!

Quote from: Growler;1531795
I sooooo wanna play! This is more bettererer than BF4 for me. BF3 and its ongoing shit doesn't fill me with joy for BF4.

Hurry up and get a PS3 and GTA V so we can play this shit together when online is turned on.. okay? okay.

Reply #44 Posted: September 18, 2013, 03:28:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Growler.

If you pay for shipping, I can send you a PS3 if you end up buying the game.

Only catch is, you have to send it back when I ask.

Reply #45 Posted: September 18, 2013, 03:58:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1531803
London is fucking terrible for it's knife crime, I thought they had that law that was INSTANT 5-years prison just for carrying a knife? let alone attacking someone with it?

Not sure about dildos though.

They have a campaign "Get a life, give up the knife" along with disposal bins dotted around the city.

Reply #46 Posted: September 18, 2013, 04:00:02 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1531815
Growler.

If you pay for shipping, I can send you a PS3 if you end up buying the game.

Only catch is, you have to send it back when I ask.

that's a pretty fucking good deal m8 - get amongst it Growlz.

Reply #47 Posted: September 18, 2013, 04:05:55 pm

Offline Growler

He'll be like

5 dayz later ' GROWLA I WANT PS3 BACKS WITH GTAV'

Reply #48 Posted: September 18, 2013, 04:25:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

hey is shitbox and ps3 online holding hands? No racisim between consoles?

I might actually be able to get xbox360 from bro in law, I dont think he uses it much.

Reply #49 Posted: September 18, 2013, 04:27:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,