Topic: Justice must be done.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
For all these long years I've been deprived of my brothers company.

One day, long ago, I commenced my morning routine of logging on to On3 Network. But this day, things did not go as usual. 'Page does not exist'. I assumed it was just routine maintenance, so went about my day.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into years, and I fell deep into depression as I realised I would never see my friends again. Many nights I dreamt of happy nights spent around General Chat, and the great flame wars of old.

I became a drifter of sorts, floating from forum to forum, but none felt like home. Eventually I came across r/conspiracy, I had found a new home. My hatred of the US Government began to grow, as I also became heavily involved in the digital currency bitcoin. As my knowledge of politics and economics grew, I decided I would be the one to fix these atrocities. I would become New Zealand's first President.

Suddenly, I heard a whisper in the night. It was a monkey from space, floating in my window. It looked faintly familiar, and I immediately felt safe (and slightly aroused). 'We are back' it said, 'Come home'. I awoke at my computer, typing getsome.co.nz into the address bar, and found myself here.

While it is good to celebrate, we must discover who took away our home with no warning, and no chance for farewell. It is only fair that we drag them from their homes, publicly strip them naked, bound their hands, and make them squirm along the ground in an amusing fashion.

Where has everyone else been? Also, who is the hero who saved us?
Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:23:07 pm by BerG

Posted: February 04, 2015, 09:15:58 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
We were tricked Berg. Some evil monster moved the forum in the middle of the night and left us to die alone in the internet wilderness.
After many years sustaining myself only on the few meager reddit posts that aren't complete shit I too only  recently stumbled back upon civilization.

Reply #1 Posted: February 04, 2015, 09:36:03 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
The great evil known as Paul Kao/Playtech threatened the land, for it was a twat and owned the trademarks to On3 and had fallen out with our head brothers. So they were forced to shut up shop, and transmogrify our beloved community into the GetSome you see before you. Every year we remember the fallen by never purchasing from those money hungry cunts or patronising any events that are sponsored by Fagtech.

Reply #2 Posted: February 04, 2015, 09:43:47 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.
The great evil known as Paul Kao/Playtech threatened the land, for it was a twat and owned the trademarks to On3 and had fallen out with our head brothers. So they were forced to shut up shop, and transmogrify our beloved community into the GetSome you see before you. Every year we remember the fallen by never purchasing from those money hungry cunts or patronising any events that are sponsored by Fagtech.

Wait, what? What have i missed?

Reply #3 Posted: February 04, 2015, 09:51:47 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's a good thing Tiwa resurrected the 'Confirming what we've known all along' thread, which made me think "I wonder what happened to Berg..."

And at same time I was reading a game review (Life is Strange) on gameplanet, and figured Berg would have an account, so I sent him a pm.

Please elaborate on your opinions of the US Government and your black market bitcoin dealings.

Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:06:57 pm by Spacemonkeyorsarus

Reply #4 Posted: February 04, 2015, 10:05:14 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Wait, what? What have i missed?

We may never know for sure, because the parties involved have never spoken publicly (and may well be legally gagged on the matter), but here's what we do know.

Paul Kao is the general manager and director of Playtech
Paul Kao is the owner of Xlan Limited
Xlan Limited is the owner of the registered trademark "On3network"
Paul Kao was in some sort of partnership with the Head Admins of this community, which at the time was ON3, to promote and run XLAN, and that relationship in some way involved ON3, indeed at one point PLaytech's website pointed to ON3 as it's official forums.
That relationship at some point after the last XLAN turned sour.
At a much later point, the ON3 website vanished with no warning, and various people heard very unofficially that this was to do with legal problems associated with the souring of that relationship, but that is entirely hearsay.
It has been repeatedly speculated and never publically denied by any of the parties, that the sudden vanishing act was due to Paul Kao / Playtech as the owner of the ON3 trademark, either threatening or taking legal action against the Head Admins.

So in short many members of this community feels that Paul Kao is a most likely a complete cunt, and that anyone who does business with him or Playtech needs psychiatric help :-)

Reply #5 Posted: February 04, 2015, 10:55:09 pm

Offline Meesham

• Game Server Admin
  • Meesham has no influence.
I had no idea, I usually buy from Computer Lounge and Ascent but will sometimes buy from Playtech (probably around $500-1000 a year) - but no longer. I noticed they had some dodgy business practices a couple of months ago when they had their sales on in-stock products and when the sale starts the good stuff suddenly goes out of stock.

Reply #6 Posted: February 04, 2015, 11:05:02 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
It's a good thing Tiwa resurrected the 'Confirming what we've known all along' thread, which made me think "I wonder what happened to Berg..."

And at same time I was reading a game review (Life is Strange) on gameplanet, and figured Berg would have an account, so I sent him a pm.

Please elaborate on your opinions of the US Government and your black market bitcoin dealings.

I knew you would come for me one day.

As thanks, I present to you your correct avatar:

This is not the thread for my conspiracy realist ramblings. This is a thread for revenge against this 'Paul Kao' scum.

Reply #7 Posted: February 05, 2015, 09:41:47 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
There are a lot of Paul Kao's in the San Francisco Bay Area

https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?firstName=paul&lastName=kao&orig=SEO_SN&trk=SEO_SN&domainCountryName=&csrfToken=ajax%3A3246425521780382820

Oddly one is a 3rd degree connection to me.

Reply #8 Posted: February 05, 2015, 10:45:57 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I have no idea what happened.

But in other news, remember me talking about backups on space ships, that was a cool topic.
http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=86101.msg1551352#msg1551352

Reply #9 Posted: February 05, 2015, 11:11:59 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Lias

• Administrator

But in other news, remember me talking about backups on space ships, that was a cool topic.

Oh wow we totally failed at reading between those lines.

Reply #10 Posted: February 05, 2015, 02:17:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Holy titty fuck.

BerG and Obble?

My penis can only get so erect.

Reply #11 Posted: February 05, 2015, 04:02:01 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Oh wow we totally failed at reading between those lines.

Lol, there was once a spambot on these forums, his posts were a bit backwards. couldn't read between lines either apparently.

His user ID was 23181 or something.

Anyway, its nice to see some old faces.

Reply #12 Posted: February 05, 2015, 05:20:22 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Lol, there was once a spambot on these forums, his posts were a bit backwards. couldn't read between lines either apparently.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha thanks for the lulz

Reply #13 Posted: February 05, 2015, 09:29:55 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Remember that ICONZ place, whatever happened to that? :)

Reply #14 Posted: February 12, 2015, 03:53:13 am

Woah, it's Kill3r, all the boys are coming back!

http://www.iconz.org.nz/

Reply #15 Posted: February 12, 2015, 08:12:04 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
"ICONZ Arena Entertainment Network - Powered by vBulletin" is what my bookmark to this site is named so I will never forget.

Reply #16 Posted: February 12, 2015, 05:43:05 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #17 Posted: February 15, 2015, 07:03:18 am