Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Aloysius

• Just settled in
  • Aloysius has no influence.
What about compared to skyrim or DA:O then. At least better than them? I grew tired of them. One after 70+ hours and the other 20+.
So they weren't bad by any means.

Reply #13900 Posted: August 08, 2012, 05:39:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I've never had any luck with any of the ES games so I'm probably the wrong person to ask.

I'd say that TW1 is better than DA. I reckon those games were shit-house.

Reply #13901 Posted: August 08, 2012, 05:49:44 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You should do reviews Re. I reckon you'd be good at it. :)

Reply #13902 Posted: August 08, 2012, 06:37:40 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Hmm, anyone have DDR400 lying spare that I could use to test my machine that suddenly can't even spell in bios?

Reply #13903 Posted: August 08, 2012, 10:13:26 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Reply #13904 Posted: August 09, 2012, 08:08:47 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13905 Posted: August 09, 2012, 08:18:37 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Don't have it yet but will be so can give it to you if your caps that stindgy

Reply #13906 Posted: August 09, 2012, 09:49:03 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1497883
Anyone got GW2 beta installed I can ninja?

Snap, 550GB, never look back

Reply #13907 Posted: August 09, 2012, 09:49:52 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1497849
Hmm, anyone have DDR400 lying spare that I could use to test my machine that suddenly can't even spell in bios?

might have a stick or 3 lying around, will check tonight

Reply #13908 Posted: August 09, 2012, 09:59:16 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Nah my cap resets next weeks and I go up to 150gb so can just ninja then, im just impatient!

Reply #13909 Posted: August 09, 2012, 11:20:32 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

^Fair

Anyone got an sdbits or hdbits invite? Got me some good ratios

Reply #13910 Posted: August 09, 2012, 12:18:20 pm

Offline Growler

why not nntp?

Jonty with 550gb should be a standalone nntp addict..... shit's just too good to be true!

Reply #13911 Posted: August 09, 2012, 12:30:17 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

Reply #13912 Posted: August 09, 2012, 12:40:34 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I'd love to get in on sdbits and hdbits as well if anyone has spares post chodsex

I've been tempted to look into nntp, pretty happy with private torrents, seedbox and SFTP though. Got me some sexy ratios

Reply #13913 Posted: August 09, 2012, 12:40:47 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Yeah using seedbox as well

Apparently hdbits is locked down to 17k users and isn't going to allow any more registrations -_-

Reply #13914 Posted: August 09, 2012, 12:53:44 pm

Offline Growler

nntp = usenet = news groups.

no seed boxes, no uploading, no torrents, anything, anytime, max speed.

How much do you pay for seedbox and all the other things?

Reply #13915 Posted: August 09, 2012, 12:54:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Fuck yeah, work's paying for me to go to the Adobe CS6 Roadshow in Welly next week.

Wrapped.

Reply #13916 Posted: August 09, 2012, 12:55:33 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Retardobot;1497925
Fuck yeah, work's paying for me to go to the Adobe CS6 Roadshow in Welly next week.

Wrapped.

JELLY

Work is so good right now I have cleaned the whole house top to bottom

Reply #13917 Posted: August 09, 2012, 01:17:37 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Did you outsource all your design work to that client's fiance ?

Reply #13918 Posted: August 09, 2012, 01:21:59 pm

Codex

Quote from: Growler;1497924
nntp = usenet = news groups.

no seed boxes, no uploading, no torrents, anything, anytime, max speed.

How much do you pay for seedbox and all the other things?

Sweet fa.

Don't like usenet, the use it has for the content I get is a waste of time anyway lol

Really want to get back on sdbits -_-

Reply #13919 Posted: August 09, 2012, 02:09:08 pm

Offline Growler

what's on sdbits? movies?

are they just standard 800/1600mb divx rips or are they the smaller .264 rips?
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:20:19 pm by Growler

Reply #13920 Posted: August 09, 2012, 02:15:49 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Retardobot;1497925

Wrapped.

epic bro went to the auckland one was fairly interesting ... the video part (premier ect...) is really good to see

Reply #13921 Posted: August 09, 2012, 02:34:58 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #13922 Posted: August 09, 2012, 02:40:36 pm

Codex

Quote from: Growler;1497941
what's on sdbits? movies?

are they just standard 800/1600mb divx rips or are they the smaller .264 rips?

Reasonably sized x264 rips, good rips.

They actually adhere to proper aspect ratio and treat the source for impurities like ghosting, halos, chroma shift etc. The releases are generally the best.

Reply #13923 Posted: August 09, 2012, 03:03:42 pm

Offline Growler

ohhh that's hte place where people make their own right, like will rip from their own DVD/BR etc and the torrent it?

It's not like scene releases or anythign like that..... i had a account there.... sure I did

Reply #13924 Posted: August 09, 2012, 03:24:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,