Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I was close to posting that!

Mody sounds amazing.

Reply #13850 Posted: August 03, 2012, 11:13:04 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
He's a really talented guy, and he writes and spits really well. But it's not exactly my favourite hiphop because he does a lot of a gimmicky stuff, but it's very fun and certainly has its place and following.

Reply #13851 Posted: August 03, 2012, 11:17:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
what.
Is this the American version of The Streets?

Reply #13852 Posted: August 04, 2012, 12:40:33 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh, and:

Demorishun in der morning. Might try and catch it. Well not really, but it could be cool to see in person.

Reply #13853 Posted: August 04, 2012, 12:52:42 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1497106
Oh, and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=kk5xfK0ovrk

Demorishun in der morning. Might try and catch it. Well not really, but it could be cool to see in person.

haha thats fucking epic

Reply #13854 Posted: August 04, 2012, 11:16:33 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13855 Posted: August 04, 2012, 03:12:10 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Haha, I've been listening to so much rap tonight.

RAP AND LU DECOMPOSITION OF THE VANDERMONDE MATRIX TO SOLVE A 2ND ORDER POLYNOMIAL THAT PASSES THROUGH THESE 3 POINTS!

(1,4), (2,0) and (3,12)

that's how I do saturday night.

Reply #13856 Posted: August 04, 2012, 10:05:07 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I drunk a lot of scotch and watched rugby. I drunk a lot of beer and watched movies. Now I'm drinking a lot of bourbon and eating hashbrowns.

Thug-life.

Reply #13857 Posted: August 05, 2012, 01:12:18 am

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
hashbrowns str8 up gang$ta

smoked chicken and cheese with a dash of bbq sauce toasted sammies

Reply #13858 Posted: August 05, 2012, 03:22:16 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1497220
Now I'm drinking a lot of bourbon and eating hashbrowns.

exactly what I'm doing right now....soooooo good

Reply #13859 Posted: August 05, 2012, 03:27:29 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Now I'm drinking Gatorade (but not RIOTPUNCH) and being astounded by my own stamina and coherence.

Reply #13860 Posted: August 05, 2012, 04:12:05 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Also Christchurch is up to fuckzzz tonight #as per yoush.

Reply #13861 Posted: August 05, 2012, 04:13:52 am

Offline Pyromanik

Rolled out of bed with 3 hours sleep to go watch demo.
Wasn't feeling so well when I did it, but after a walk in the crisp morning fog, feeling fine.

Also, demolition fucking delivered. It was awesome.

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Christchurch-implosion---weather-cam-angle/tabid/309/articleID/264126/Default.aspx
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:10:42 am by Pyromanik

Reply #13862 Posted: August 05, 2012, 08:49:36 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
now we need to do synchronised implosions all through the cbd

Reply #13863 Posted: August 05, 2012, 11:05:02 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1497246
Rolled out of bed with 3 hours sleep to go watch demo.
Wasn't feeling so well when I did it, but after a walk in the crisp morning fog, feeling fine.

Also, demolition fucking delivered. It was awesome.

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Christchurch-implosion---weather-cam-angle/tabid/309/articleID/264126/Default.aspx

more sleep than me dickbag. D:<

Reply #13864 Posted: August 05, 2012, 11:27:32 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #13865 Posted: August 05, 2012, 11:28:03 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1497265
Too much sexing, obble?

nup, sleeping problems are getting worse @_@

Reply #13866 Posted: August 05, 2012, 11:29:44 am

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Speakman;1497259
now we need to do synchronised implosions all through the cbd

I was chatting with an engy from fulton hogan, he said it was a test, if it all goes well there'll probably be more.

Quote from: Obble;1497264
more sleep than me dickbag. D:<

why, how much sleep does your dickbag usually get?

Reply #13867 Posted: August 05, 2012, 06:52:14 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #13870 Posted: August 06, 2012, 06:56:46 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Personally I think NZ should take it as a compliment.

Reply #13871 Posted: August 06, 2012, 06:59:31 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Who says we don't?

What makes it funny is the parochialism of Australians the week before in snubbing the kiwis. And now the backfire from a woeful Olympic campaign.

The fact that they're not re-appropriating kiwi success is testament to the excellent performance NZ athletes put in.

Reply #13872 Posted: August 06, 2012, 07:05:21 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
We were snubbing New Zealand? I didn't get that memo.

Reply #13873 Posted: August 06, 2012, 07:14:09 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1497505
Who says we don't?

What makes it funny is the parochialism of Australians the week before in snubbing the kiwis. And now the backfire from a woeful Olympic campaign.

The fact that they're not re-appropriating kiwi success is testament to the excellent performance NZ athletes put in.

An Aussie posted a pic of that Australian swimmer girl crying because she got silver and our Equestrian team cheering because they got bronze.  Whelp that sure backfired :highly_amused:

Reply #13874 Posted: August 06, 2012, 07:23:18 pm